Learning doesn't need to stop
Worksheets, quizes & word puzzles
Useful reading resources
Quran, Nasheeds and advices
Competitions for all ages
Five Gifts given to this Ummah in Ramadhan
Abu Hurairah r.a says that Rasulullah sallalahu alayhi wassallam said,
“My ummah has been given five special things that were not given to anyone before them.
- The smell from the mouth of a fasting Muslim is sweeter for Allah Ta’aala than the sweet smell of musk.
- The fish in the sea ask for forgiveness for them until they break their fast.
- Allah Ta’aala prepares and decorates His special Jannah every day and then says: “The time is near when My loyal servants shall put away the load (of the world) and come to you.”
- The evil shayateen are chained in this month of Ramadhaan so
as not to take people towards evils which they normally do during
- On the last night of Ramadhaan, the fasting Muslims are forgiven. The Sahaabah r.a then asked, “O Rasulullah sallalahu alayhi wassallam, is that the night of Laylatul Qadr?” Rasulullah sallalahu alayhi wassallam replied, “No, but it is only right that a servant be paid on having completed his duty.”
Note: These five gifts from Allah Ta’aala were not granted to the (fasting) people before Islam. If only we could truly appreciate how great this gift from Allah Ta’aala really is, we will sincerely try to get these special favours.